HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Horry County declared a state of emergency Friday ahead of Hurricane Isaias.
The motion passed unanimously.
This comes as Hurricane Isaias threatens the southeast.
North Myrtle Beach and Conway both also declared state of emergency orders Friday.
- Crash closes part of Highway 905 in Horry County
- DHEC reports 451 new COVID-19 cases as 3 million vaccine doses given out
- Florence 1 Schools doubles, triples bus routes as drivers are out
- Living Local Carolina: Check Out These Great Ideas For Mother’s Day From Style Expert Alle Fister of Bollare!
- 11-year-old girl dies trying to save her puppies from house fire at Florida RV resort, family says