SURFSIDE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The closure of public beach accesses in South Carolina has some along the Grand Strand getting creative.
Anna Balser recently moved from Virginia to Surfside Beach.
She’s created her own beach right inside her living room!
This is her mermaid fairy garden, complete with ocean and sand.
Thanks, Anna, for sending this in!
- Letecia Stauch charged after planning escape from prison
- Elephant dies after reportedly being fed pineapple filled with explosives
- Scattered thunderstorms through the weekend
- US senators: Can colleges reopen safely?
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings