SURFSIDE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The closure of public beach accesses in South Carolina has some along the Grand Strand getting creative.
Anna Balser recently moved from Virginia to Surfside Beach.
She’s created her own beach right inside her living room!
This is her mermaid fairy garden, complete with ocean and sand.
Thanks, Anna, for sending this in!
- Multiple people shot, including KPD officer at Austin-East Magnet High School
- Myrtle Beach gas prices fall approximately 3¢ last week
- Man dies after reportedly being tased in incident with Timmonsville PD; SLED investigating
- Police: Minnesota officer meant to draw Taser, not handgun
- CCU baseball drops series at UTA, 5-1 on Monday afternoon