Warm, humid weather with scattered showers will continue through the weekend. The rather cloudy weather will continue today and Saturday with scattered showers. A cold front will move into the area tonight and dissipate, keeping the cloud cover around for Saturday. We should see more sunshine on Sunday, but there will still be a chance for a thunderstorm.
A cold front will move through the area on Monday, bringing a chance for thunderstorms. Cooler, drier weather will move in for the middle of next week with high temperatures in the low to mid 80s and lower humidity.
Today, mostly cloudy, warm and humid with scattered showers. Highs 88 inland, 86 beaches.
Tonight, mostly cloudy, warm and muggy with showers and fog. Lows 74 inland, 76 beaches.
Saturday, mostly cloudy with a chance for showers. Highs in the mid 80s.
- Grand Strand restaurant workers see rise in rude customers, face understaffing issues
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Crews respond to fire at old poultry house in Darlington County
- North Carolina man arrested after shooting over face mask rule critically injures security guard
- Trial underway could impact when NC voters will need to show photo ID at polls