Warm, humid weather with scattered showers will continue through the weekend. The rather cloudy weather will continue today and Saturday with scattered showers. A cold front will move into the area tonight and dissipate, keeping the cloud cover around for Saturday. We should see more sunshine on Sunday, but there will still be a chance for a thunderstorm.
A cold front will move through the area on Monday, bringing a chance for thunderstorms. Cooler, drier weather will move in for the middle of next week with high temperatures in the low to mid 80s and lower humidity.
Today, mostly cloudy, warm and humid with scattered showers. Highs 88 inland, 86 beaches.
Tonight, mostly cloudy, warm and muggy with showers and fog. Lows 74 inland, 76 beaches.
Saturday, mostly cloudy with a chance for showers. Highs in the mid 80s.
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner
- 81-year-old ‘Fitness Gran’ takes over TikTok
- Arming EMS? NC bill would require paramedics to carry firearms in some cases
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Stanford professor answers a modern quandary: Why is Zoom so exhausting?