More cloud cover will keep us a little cooler today as storm chances continue.
The gradual break down in the high pressure close to the Carolinas will allow for better rain chances today. This will also bring slightly cooler temperatures.
More sunshine and lower rain chances into the start of the weekend will allow us to heat back up.
Another cold front will approach the Carolinas to start next week, once again increasing our storm chances.
Today, partly sunny and humid with scat’d afternoon storms. Highs 90-91 inland, 87-88 beaches.
Tonight, mostly cloudy and humid. Lows 74-75 inland, 76 beaches.
- Supreme Court could put new limits on voting rights lawsuits
- No. 3 A&M beats No. 5 South Carolina 65-57 for SEC title
- A Broadway performer on how he’s making it work during the pandemic
- Biden team readies wider economic package after virus relief
- Police: Officer murdered after man denied entry for not wearing a mask