Scattered thunderstorms will return today as humidity increases.
A warm front will move through the Carolinas today, bringing scattered thunderstorms, and increasing the humidity.
High pressure will build in for the middle of the week, increasing temperatures through Thursday.
We will still have the chance for pop up storms, but many places will stay dry through the middle of the week.
A cold front will move through Friday with thunderstorms. This front will stall in the area over the weekend, continuing the chance for thunderstorms.
Today, partly sunny, warm, and humid with scattered thunderstorms. Highs 90 inland, 86 beaches.
Tuesday, partly sunny, warm and humid with a chance for a thunderstorm. Highs in the upper 80s and low 90s.
- North Myrtle Beach landlord says tenant is living rent-free under federal eviction ban
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach
- Brain of ex-NFL player accused of shooting 5 to death in South Carolina before committing suicide to be ‘studied for CTE’
- One person injured when car flips over on Hwy 22 in Horry County
- Two airlines add new nonstop flights from Myrtle Beach to 7 cities, ranging from $39 to $69