Sunshine returns today, and it will bring back the heat for the rest of the week.
High pressure strengthening for the rest of the week will lower our rain chances and increase the temperature.
This morning will stay mostly cloudy with a few sprinkles. These clouds will tend to shift to our south this afternoon, leading to more sunshine.
With sunnier weather back, afternoon temperatures will be above normal. Highs will be in the upper 80s and low 90s tomorrow, then low to mid 90s Thursday and Friday.
Rain chances will stay low through Friday. A cold front will move through the Carolinas on Saturday, bringing a chance for late day thunderstorms. This will knock temperatures down a few degrees for the weekend, and bring in some drier air for Sunday.
Warm, humid weather with scattered thunderstorms will return next week.
Today, mostly sunny, hot and humid. Highs 92 inland, 88 beaches. Tonight, partly cloudy, warm &muggy. Lows 73-76
Thursday, partly sunny, hot and humid with a slight chance for a thunderstorm. Highs 90-92 inland, 88 beaches.
- Bidens paid 25.9% rate and earned $607,336, tax returns show
- Cuomo set to earn $5M from book on COVID-19 crisis
- Horry County Schools board approves using general fund money for athletic budgets to make up losses
- Kansas man says 2nd Pfizer shot left him with rare, temporary paralysis
- Defendant kills himself in courtroom after hearing verdict