Warm, humid weather with scattered thunderstorms will continue through the rest of the week.
A weak stationary front is stalled across the Carolinas, and will help develop scattered thunderstorms through Friday.
This front will wash out for the weekend, however the chance for thunderstorms will continue.
Temperatures will remain near normal, with highs in the mid to upper 80s along the coast, and in the low 90s inland.
This typical August weather will continue through the weekend and into next week.
Friday, partly sunny, warm and humid with scattered thunderstorms. Highs mid to upper 80s.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, warm and muggy. Lows 74-78.
Saturday: Sun and clouds with scattered showers and storms. Highs 86-88 beaches, 88-90 inland.
- DHEC: 847 new COVID-19 cases
- Man gets 45 years for shooting to death a 26-year-old Mullins man
- Gov. McMaster calls on South Carolinians to help in massive tree-planting project for Earth Day
- Dream Team: Olympic shot put hopeful coached by wife
- North Carolina teacher among 2 dead after Mexican drug cartel ‘shootout,’ sheriff says