Warm, humid weather with scattered thunderstorms will continue through the rest of the week.
A weak stationary front is stalled across the Carolinas, and will help develop scattered thunderstorms through Friday.
This front will wash out for the weekend, however the chance for thunderstorms will continue.
Temperatures will remain near normal, with highs in the mid to upper 80s along the coast, and in the low 90s inland.
This typical August weather will continue through the weekend and into next week.
Friday, partly sunny, warm and humid with scattered thunderstorms. Highs mid to upper 80s.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, warm and muggy. Lows 74-78.
Saturday: Sun and clouds with scattered showers and storms. Highs 86-88 beaches, 88-90 inland.
- Kansas man says 2nd Pfizer shot left him with rare, temporary paralysis
- Defendant kills himself in courtroom after hearing verdict
- Former PetSmart employees charged after dog killed during grooming visit
- SCHSL baseball and softball playoff scores, May 17
- School bus in North Carolina catches fire after end of route, no students on board