MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — News13’s Ashley Hendricks reports on what the Myrtle Beach oceanfront looks like before Isaias impacts the area.
Here is the 11 a.m. update from Meteorologist Jonathan Weant:
- Police investigate after 8-year-old shot in Mullins
- Woman found dead in Dillon; man charged with domestic violence in separate issue
- A Thanksgiving to remember: Parents meet their son’s lung transplant recipient for the first time
- (1) Gamecocks rout Charleston in season opener, 119-38
- Bicyclist killed after being struck by car in Darlington County