MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — Hurricane Nana formed in the Caribbean Wednesday night, according to the National Hurricane Center.
Nana is expected to make landfall overnight in Belize, the National Hurricane Center said.
The storm is moving west at 16 mph with maximum sustained winds of 75 mph.
- Police investigate after 8-year-old shot in Mullins
- Woman found dead in Dillon; man charged with domestic violence in separate issue
- A Thanksgiving to remember: Parents meet their son’s lung transplant recipient for the first time
- (1) Gamecocks rout Charleston in season opener, 119-38
- Bicyclist killed after being struck by car in Darlington County