TAMPA (WFLA) — With just 11 days left in hurricane season, Tropical Storm Sebastien has formed in the Atlantic Ocean.
The National Hurricane Center says Tropical Storm Sebastien has maximum sustained winds of 45 miles per hour and is moving north-northwest at 8 miles per hour.
The storm is expected to merge with a cold front and dissipate in the next few days.
Sebastien’s projected track has the storm remaining over open waters, not threatening the Caribbean or the United States.
- SCHP troopers prepare for holiday weekend
- Former West Florence alum Ailym Ford, is a running back of all trades
- Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend tests positive for COVID-19
- ‘UNCP is not against them’: Pembroke protesters want healing, unity for town after violence by counterprotesters
- Cleveland Indians look into changing name amid pressure