HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Horry County declared a state of emergency Friday ahead of Hurricane Isaias.
The motion passed unanimously.
This comes as Hurricane Isaias threatens the southeast.
North Myrtle Beach and Conway both also declared state of emergency orders Friday.
- Robeson County Commissioner dead at age 62
- Health officials are quitting or getting fired amid outbreak
- McMaster addresses concerns raised by state epidemiologist
- Back to school: Lawmakers debate safest options for students, teachers as schools prepare to reopen
- VP Pence tweets “America needs College Football”