MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — The City of Myrtle Beach has declared a civil emergency due to the potential impacts of Hurricane Isaias.
The civil emergency is in effect until further notice. Impacts from the storm are expected Monday.
Download the News13 app for storm alerts.
- Fire at popular Pee Dee eatery, The Lamplighter restaurant
- Hurricanes advance to Eastern Conference playoffs, sweeping the Rangers, 4-1
- Scattered thunderstorms return tomorrow
- 76-year-old man drowns at Garden City Beach after trying to rescue another swimmer
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians