MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — Power outages are being reported in the Grand Strand and Pee Dee areas.
In Horry County, Horry Electric is reporting 2,094 customers without power. Santee Cooper is reporting 6,972 customers without power.
As of 4:15 a.m. Tuesday, that number has gone down to hundreds.
Here is where you can check on power outages in your area:
- Duke Energy: https://www.duke-energy.com/outages
- Horry Electric Cooperate: http://www.horryelectric.com/
- Lynches River Electric Cooperative: http://lynchesriver.com/
- Pee Dee Electric Cooperative: https://www.pdemc.com/content/storm-center-0
- Santee Cooper: https://www.santeecooper.com/
- Dominion Energy/SCE&G: https://www.sceg.com/home
MORE ISAIAS COVERAGE
- VIDEO BLOG: reporting along South Carolina’s coast as Isaias approaches
- Download our news app for storm alerts
- Storm Closings: A list of closings, changes due to Isaias
- INTERACTIVE RADAR: Watch as Isaias approaches