Another chilly morning, then we will start to warm up throughout the day. The high pressure that brought the cool weather is weakening, and this will allow it to warm up a bit over the next few days. High temperatures today will be in the mid to upper 70s, then a few spots will see 80 on Thursday.
Temperatures will warm into the mid 80s for the weekend. Moisture will also be on the increase. Humidity will start to increase on Thursday, along with more clouds. Scattered showers will be possible Friday and into the weekend. We’ll dry out a little on Sunday and the warm weather will continue into next week.
Today, mostly sunny and mild. Highs 78 inland, 76 beaches. Tonight, partly cloudy and mild. Lows 56-58 inland, 60-62 beaches.
Thursday, partly sunny and warmer. Highs in the upper 70s to near 80.
- 2020 Voter’s Guide: Who is on your local ballot on Nov. 3
- All lanes of Hwy 17 Northbound shutdown after collision in North Myrtle Beach
- DHEC, UofSC team up for year-long COVID-19 testing project
- F3 Grand Strand sells coins to raise money for fallen Officer Hancher
- Another warm and humid afternoon