Hot, humid weather with afternoon heat index values over 100 will continue through mid week.
High pressure remains in control of our weather, bringing the sunny, hot and mostly dry weather.
High temperatures will be in the low to mid 90s through midweek. We will continue to see heat index values of 100-105 each afternoon, and Heat Advisories will be possible each day through Thursday.
With the heat and humidity, isolated thunderstorms will develop in the afternoon, but rain chances will stay low through mid week.
There is a chance that the area of high pressure weakens toward the end of the week. If this happens we will see a better chance for thunderstorms, and slightly cooler weather.
Today, mostly sunny, hot and humid with a chance for a thunderstorm. Highs 96 inland, 90 beaches.
Tonight, mainly clear, warm and muggy. Lows 74-76 inland, 77-78 beaches.
Wednesday, mostly sunny, hot and humid with a slight chance for a thunderstorm. Highs in the low to mid 90s.
- National Action Network address Sen. Graham’s ‘Good old days of segregation’ remark
- Second stimulus checks: No $1,200 payments before Election Day, negotiations to continue
- CPL, Florence RedWolves release 2021 summer schedule
- Three arrested in Myrtle Beach kidnapping incident
- Body of missing 21-year-old found in Dillon County