Hot, humid weather will continue through Thursday. High pressure will control our weather for the next couple of days with sunshine and the hot weather.
High temperatures today and Thursday will be back in the low to mid 90s, with heat index values over 100.
Rain chances will stay low through Thursday with just a slight chance for an afternoon thunderstorm, the area of high pressure will weaken a bit on Friday, and a weak cold front may approach the Carolinas.
This will bring a better chance for more numerous afternoon thunderstorms, and will cool us a bit.
This brief break in the heat will continue Saturday before the high pressure starts to strengthen on Sunday. The very hot weather will be back next week.
Today, mostly sunny, hot and humid with a stray inland storm. Highs 95-97 inland, 89-90 beaches.
Tonight, mostly clear, warm and muggy. Lows 74-76 inland, 78 beaches.
Thursday, mostly sunny, hot and humid with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low to mid 90s.
- Living Local Carolina: Autism And Intellectual Disabilities Non-Profit, SOS Care, Builds Neighborhood Made Solely For Autistic Adults
- Living Local Carolina: Johnny D’s Waffles And Benedicts Is Opening A Third Location
- Biker bars prepare for fall rally after state officials address summer rally concerns
- Pee Dee restaurant owner food sales increase during pandemic
- Lawyer says officer thought Blake was trying to kidnap child