Warm, humid weather will continue into the work week with a better chance for late day thunderstorms.
High pressure offshore will control our weather all week long, keeping temperatures close to normal.
A weak disturbance will approach the Carolinas tomorrow and stall just outside the area. This will bring a better chance for afternoon thunderstorms, especially on Tuesday.
The higher chance for thunderstorms will continue through the rest of the week with temperatures near normal.
High pressure could get a little stronger by the weekend, lowering rain chances and warming it up a few degrees.
Today, partly sunny, warm and humid with scattered inland thunderstorms. Highs 92 inland, 88 beaches.
Tonight, mostly cloudy, warm and muggy with a stray shower. Lows 72-74 inland, 76 beaches.
Tuesday, partly sunny with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the mid to upper 80s.
- Senate passes bill to avoid government shutdown hours before deadline
- Blitz Picks – Week 2 of the SCHSL season
- Coronavirus stimulus vote delayed in US House
- Myrtle Beach Emergency Manager retires as part of city’s early retirement plan to cut costs
- Man arrested after animal cruelty incident at The Sneaky Beagle