Hot and humid to start the week as we continue to warm up. Highs will climb above normal to start the week with feels like temperatures being in the mid to upper 90s.
Storm chances will remain isolated on Tuesday but increase by midweek.
By Wednesday we’ll see more moisture move into the region as well as our next weather maker leading to more chances for widespread showers and thunderstorms.
A cold front will push through on Thursday with scattered showers and storms and highs in the mid to upper 80s.
We’ll dry out on Friday with highs back to around average. Temps will heat back up into the 90s this weekend with more humidity.
- Baby hit by car as mom, dad argue over custody in North Carolina, deputies say
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- New SC General Assembly will tackle redistricting in 2021
- 130 $100 citations for going maskless issued over 3 days in Columbia
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving