Comfortable and dry for your Tuesday, but rain returns for Wednesday. Throughout Tuesday afternoon that front will continue to move further offshore and bring cooler, dryer air with it.
The dry conditions will be brief as a low will develop offshore to our south and push moisture into the Carolinas for midweek. The remnants of Hurricane Sally push east towards our area on Friday and get picked up by a cold front. The cold front, combined with moisture from Sally, will increase the rain chances for the end of the week.
The cold front will push off shore early Saturday morning. We could see a stray shower early Saturday morning but we’ll dry out throughout the day as we cool off.
Tuesday, mostly sunny and cooler. Highs around 80
Tonight, mostly cloudy and mild. Lows 64-66 inland, 68 beaches.
Wednesday, mostly cloudy with scattered afternoon showers, Highs around 80.
- DHEC: South Carolina sees 628 new COVID-19 cases
- LIVE BLOG: President Trump lands in Fayetteville ahead of Lumberton rally
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Trump supporters line up before dawn to hear president speak in Lumberton
- One more sunny day before the rain arrives