A front has stalled offshore, bringing more widespread rain and thunderstorms, and the potential for heavy rain. Skies will be cloudy today, this with heavy rain will keep the temperatures well below average. The higher rain chance and cooler temps will continue Tuesday. Wednesday showers will become more scattered as we start to warm back up. High pressure will try to build in by the end of the week with drier weather potentially moving in through the weekend.
Today, widespread clouds and rain, heavy rain at times. Highs in the low to mid 70s.
Tonight, mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Lows in the low to mid 60s.
Tuesday, mostly cloudy and cool with showers and storms. Highs in the low to mid 70s.
- DHEC announces 1,243 new cases; 111 in Horry County
- President-elect Biden to deliver Thanksgiving address
- Why do we eat this? Origin stories behind 3 notorious Thanksgiving sides
- 2 dogs found shot to death, wrapped in Christmas lights in Tennessee
- Saban tests positive for COVID-19, will miss Iron Bowl