Scattered thunderstorms with heavy downpours will continue into the weekend. A weak front stalled in the Carolinas will provide the focus for these storms today through Saturday.
The thunderstorms will be slow movers, so places that see the storms will likely have lots of rain. More clouds and rain through Saturday will keep high temperatures in the 80s.
The front will weaken and move out Sunday, lowering the rain chance for a couple days. It will also warm up a bit Sunday and Monday with highs in the upper 80s to near 90.
Another system will drop into the Carolinas for the middle of next week, bringing back the higher rain chances.
Today, partly sunny, warm and humid with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the mid to upper 80s.
Tonight, mostly cloudy, warm and muggy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s.
Saturday, partly sunny, warm and humid with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the mid to upper 80s.
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- City of Myrtle Beach expected to extend mask requirement
- Pumpkin Spice mac-and-cheese? Kraft is bringing it to the US
- New Ring security drone will fly around inside your home
- Louisville mayor: 2 officers shot are recovering