We are heating up through the middle of the week with some spots back into the mid 90s.
Warm and humid again today with scattered thunderstorms. High pressure will strengthen on Wednesday, lowering rain chances, but also increasing temperatures.
High temperatures Wednesday through Friday will be in the low to mid 90s with heat index values near 105.
A cold front will move into the Carolinas Saturday and stall into next week. This will bring back the higher chance for thunderstorms, and will lower our temperatures back to normal, in the mid to upper 80s.
Today: partly sunny, warm and humid with scattered thunderstorms. Highs 92 inland, 88 beaches.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, warm & muggy. Lows 74-76 inland, 78 beaches
Wednesday, partly sunny, hot and humid with a slight chance for a thunderstorm. Highs 90-95.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Baseball legend Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at age 86
- North Carolina DOT reimbursed $3M for road repairs following Hurricane Florence
- Where to get tested for COVID in our area through the end of January
- CDC recommends against getting other vaccines close to when you get the COVID-19 vaccine