A weak front has pushed offshore this weekend helping to bring in slightly drier and cooler air this morning.
Most places will stay dry for the start of this week. Another system will move in for the middle of this week with higher rain chances returning.
Temperatures throughout the week will remain near slightly below normal with highs in the mid to upper 80s.
In the tropics: We are tracking two tropical waves that have a 20% chance for tropical development over the next 2 days and a 60% chance of development over the next 5 days. These two waves will need to be watched closely as there are some indications they could get close to the U.S by the middle of next week.
Today: mostly sunny and mild. Highs 86-88 inland, 84-86 beaches.
Tonight, partly cloudy with a few t-showers. Lows, 68-70 inland, and 71-773 beaches.
Tomorrow, mostly sunny, spotty showers. Highs, 90 inland, and 86 beaches.
- Mild today with morning clouds and afternoon clearing
- After worst travel year on record, national hotel group warns of slow recovery due to COVID-19
- Pee Dee pharmacies waiting on vaccine doses
- Woman accused of killing husband in Florence released from jail on bond
- Chase for the Championship | Virginia sends strong message to ACC