Mostly cloudy skies and a high chance for rain showers will continue for the next few days. A persistent fetch of moisture will continue to move into the Carolinas from the Atlantic for the next few days.
There is a chance that a tropical depression could form in this area in the next couple of days, but it is not likely to be strong enough to change the forecast.
The high chance of showers will continue through Saturday with high temperatures in the 80s.
More sunshine is possible for the second half of the weekend, but the chance for thunderstorms will continue. A cold front will approach the Carolinas next week, and stall to our west, keeping the chance for rain going into next week.
Today, mostly cloudy, warm and humid with scattered showers. Highs in the mid 80s.
Tonight, mostly cloudy, warm and muggy with showers. Lows 72 inland, 74 beaches.
Thursday, mostly cloudy with showers. Highs in the mid 80s.
- One arrested after shooting incident, hostage situation in Darlington County
- Myrtle Beach tourism industry faces challenges advertising to tourists during pandemic
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Surfside Beach looking to narrow down applicant pool for next Town Administrator